BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年12月1日星期二

jusco trip (30/11/09)

today... is my cousin-kai wun sis birthday~ at here,i want wish her 'happy birthday ya,my cousin...'

ok...start the topic...
yesterday,my friends and i go to jusco shopping~
haha...include boy o...
first,gap fai go to my home wait me
then we go to bus stop wait bus...
but
the bus chg num already...gao lat~
so,
gap fai,chee xiang and his bro and me 'sit' taxi go...
wah...the fee of taxi so expensive...(RM7)
my purse very hurt 1 ar..... T.T
but i pay RM1 only...
haha...gap fai pay RM5~ ^^
when we reach jusco, i go find may kee...
then,i see the boys r playing game ==
behtahan them lo...always play game...
may kee and i feel boring...so we go popular...

skip>.<

at kfc,
g bei belanja us eat~
hahax...we no need pay money...^^
thanks la...
after eat,we go cinema watch my 'dream' movie--new moon
1st,we go buy popcorn...this time i buy caramel popcorn!
haha~bcoz there no other choice le^^
twilight new moon-it is very nice!!!Like it so much~
after watch it,i realize i like the character jacob abit le~
but the edward and bella i like it most la~hehe

after watch,may kee and i go gaigai~
we got buy gift for someone....hehe
at that day,i use many money le...
after that,john call may kee go to starbucks...

skip>.<

may kee back le~
i feel so boring...haiz...
then,chee yun fetch me,gap fai,ching ee back home...
this day so happy ar~is a memorable day~

lastly, i want thanks chee yun for fetch me back home... thank you so much~
this saturday maybe got go out~ happy^^

END

0 comments: