BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年12月6日星期日

(5/12/09) go brem mall

this day...i go shopping again

haha..me,mun yee,elaine,vivien and huixin go brem mall shopping...

we meet at there 11.30am

elaine's mum fetch me go^^

at here...i want thanks elaine la~thank you so much...

skip...

first,we go 'marrybrown' eat lunch~

after that,we go sing K...

haha...

it is so expensive...

in a small room(4-6person),3hours=RM63

but after divided to 5 person...

we pay RM12.50 for 1 ppl only~

hehe...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we take a lots photo at there ya...

but my hp's photo cant upload to computer o~

stupid phone and computer!

so,i no show the photo at here la>.<

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3.20pm like that...

we go play bowling...

1 person RM7.50~

this is me first time play bowling~

so....

i get last T.T

huixin get 1st

she is very geng...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

finish playing bowling....

we go eat something at 'kepong kopitiam'in brem mall~

after eat,me,mun yee and elaine go walk walk...

vivien back jo...

i call kok leong bro(my cousin) fetch me back~hehe

thx lo...kok leong bro...

i go to kok leong bro's house bath,eat dinner...

then me and uncle,aunt,kok leong bro,cousin go to centre(fotang)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this day so happy~

haha~

hope next time we all can go shopping again~ ^^


END

0 comments: