BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年12月22日星期三

PMR result

today is the day tat i m taking my PMR result...
first,i go to shirley's hse...
and then when i m on the way going to school,
i feel so nervous and scared..TT
i scared i will get the worst result...
i scared i cant get the result tat i satisfied.
haiz..around 11am...
can get result le...
we beratur there and waiting..
when is my turn..i m so scaredTT
after i sign on the paper,
i see my slip keputusan...
OMG!!!tat is so worst!!!!

i get 4A4B only...
i felt so sad at tat time...
my friends told me tat the result already good..
bt i still nt satisfied..
after this,i received so many call frm my mum,dad and relatives
walau...all is calling me==
i feel so pressure~~~~

i decide to in account class next year~~~
how about u all?

i m so sad!!!!!!!
wanna cry ady~~~~~55555

0 comments: