BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年11月22日星期日

Yesterday~(22/11/2009)

this day is my mum's cousin d daughter's(i also dunno is who...hehe^^...(my mum tell me 1) wedding dinner at Sabak Bernam...


because of my dad..(busy, no time to go there)...so we no go lo...


haiz...cant see leng leng de bride...xD


if i can go there,i can get 'angpau'...haha (==)


although i dunno who r them,but i also wish them 白头到老 la....


then, this day we go to my grandma's house visit her...


of course,we also got go shopping la...


but is buy eat d things,not shirt or shoe like that la...(actually i want buy this la...)


haha...i feel boring at there...so i take some photo at there...


is 自拍 o~>.<


now show some photo at here la...


i will always update my blog d...^^


very very sry....i just now cant upload my photo to blog (dunno why la...)
paiseh ya!
Next time can upload still show at here la...

very very sry & paiseh...

0 comments: