BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年11月24日星期二

Today feel a bit sad and happy....

today...

i 1 ppl stayed at home...

at home can do what??

of course see dvd or open my comp la...

when i m seeing dvd...


SUDDENLY...


kai row msg me...

she ask me get the slip keputusan (means result la) already anot...

then i answer her i haven't get it...

after that,i think....--i haven't check my home mailbox..


SO


i went down quickly to check it...

when i check it...i see the mailbox has my result d envelope...

i faster get it and open it....


skip >.<


my result--

kedudukan:9/41

percentage:79.76

i m so happy for this...


BUT


all subject i get A or B ,except my english!!!!!

I get C for this subject...

so sad about this...

if i can score more marks at this subject,then my kedudukan will get 7 or 8...T.T

that's all i want say today..


thanks^^

0 comments: